Can you make me a sculpture on custom order?
- I have a lot of my own ideas that I want to bring to life, and I don't have time for orders, but sometimes there are interesting ideas I take to order.
What material do you sculpt with?
- I use different types of clay, depending on the details and ideas.
- Floristic clay - does not require firing, hardens in air, after drying it becomes plastic, flexible and light. It is used by a huge number of masters for making sculptures, jewelry and decorative elements.
- Air clay - almost the same properties after drying as a floristic clay. But much lighter, less plastic and has a velvet surface.
all clays are not toxic. Used for children's creativity.
- Painted acrylic, oil paints, pigments, or a combination of all.
- All items on the wire frame.
Will you ship sculptures to my country?
- My work is delivered anywhere in the world (excluding some countries). For more details you can check when placing your order. In the drop-down list will be all available countries.
How long does delivery take?
- Standard free shipping takes 10-21 days regardless of the country, sometimes delays of 31 days (it depends on the load of the post office, the situation with covid).
- Express delivery 10-14 days (paid by the customer) - available for some countries. If you need express delivery, but you did not see this option at checkout, contact me before ordering. I will calculate separately for your country and add Express shipping if you need it.