Phoenix Statue bird is made of air clay. It`s handmade OOAK Fantasy sculpture fairy bird.
• All the pieces, every detail sculpted by hand.
• This is my art and the whole imagination is invented by me
• I do not use casts and moldes
• I use different types of clay, depending on the details and ideas.
Floristic clay - does not require firing, hardens in air, after drying it becomes plastic, flexible and light. It is used by a huge number of masters for making sculptures, jewelry and decorative elements.
Air clay is almost the same properties after drying as a floristic clay. But much lighter, less plastic and has a velvet surface.
All clays are not toxic. Used for children's creativity.
All items on the wire frame.
My YouTube channel presents free tutorials and reviews on some of my products - link
• shipping worldwide
• Delivery between 20-35 business days (depends on mail upload)
Do not wash figures in water, I recommend using a dry or slightly damp squirrel brush or wrung sponge.